19.5.09

#16 - i like you so much better when you’re NAKED.

ma a kertünkben nyár volt.
én pedig örültem a buy1get1free nek a Boots-ban
NAKED.

for pure nights: Image and video hosting by TinyPicOoh La La Naked - Coco de Mer Body Wash

for adrian,my love (this is just like after eight): Image and video hosting by TinyPicGet Fresh Naked - Minty Menthol Body Wash

to feel Provence: Image and video hosting by TinyPicSoft Touch Naked - Starflower Body Wash

for monday mornings: Image and video hosting by TinyPicWake Up Naked - White Ginger Body Wash

and almost the best one, Image and video hosting by TinyPicnaked colour protection conditioner <3

[nakedbodycare.co.uk]

[and of course: oh I’m nervous I don’t know what to do, light a cigarette I only smoke when I’m with you lalalaallaa]

0 comments: